changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

This post was supposed to be posted ytd de. Hmmm, think blogger sot again le :x

Photos photos photos, not uploaded yet! :x So sorry ppl! Hmmm, not doing quite well in school, cos of Vanan -.- Damn him la, accusing me that I have ciggs, and manymany stuffs. A fxukedup day in school - had to do speech, & tmr's eng paper 2 & mt paper 1! Laughs, & meet the parents session in the evening too. Guess Alicia Kho sure have loads to complain about me ><



Zzzz, my phone confiscated again le, like for the 3rd time?! Wtf la, can't contact baby le ):
Hmmm, bi! Thankyou so much, for being w me when times are bad. You never failed to cheer me up. With you around, all the unhappiness would turn into happiness. I love you :D

8:51 AM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link