changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Kids :D

Wowwowwow, supporters of alvin huh. Not bad not bad. i never post still have ppl reading my blog. Cool isn't it?
HAIYOYO. So many tags, make my head giddy alr. Well, first of all, I should said. You guys are jealous of me & my boyf. That's for sure. Secondly, you guys are COWARDS. &, NO CREATIVITY AT ALL. Pls laaa, you yr own name when tagging? At least I know whether its a him or a her ma. And guess what, you guys wanna make me angry? But you fail. I'm just merely being a good blogger, by replying tags (;

Patrick love to eat: O.O . IVY ARE EUU SHURE YOO ARE ALWAES RYTE ?
Oooo, yeps. I'm right obviously :D

NIPPLE LAA: Dont put all dhe blame on alvin la hor, if its so that you are not a hongster, than how come you find a bf so fast immediately after your break w Alvin?
I'm always happy: Dont put all the blame on alvin laah hor.
You really wanna know why? Then let me tell you. You guys know how I treat him, yeps. I broke his heart, found another guy. Blahblah. Why not hear my side of story before ASSUMING ANYTHING? He's a bad boyf, or I should say, th worst. He lost to Jinyao, and obviously, every human wants to be w th guy/girl that treats him/her best what. I'm putting all the blame on him, yes. And so what? Childish ppl.

21FHS-Alvin: Yawns ur friend say till wu leng wu hor tell him la i waiting=D
Sure, I'll be telling him de. But I guess, he wont have the time to entertain small kids.
Mooooo: THIS IS CALL TAG :)
Mooooo: wahlan eh . this is not call spam lah fcuk .
Okokay, whatever it is, it's my mouth. And, don't step vulgarities pro? HAHA.

Pb: WTFcuk? I think you all are just plainly Jealous isnt it ? Lol, think back and reflect. If your nt why r u spamming then ? Lmao manz.
Haha, I agree w that man. They just CARE about me. That's why they tag, if they don't even bother, then they won't even LOOK AT MY BLOG. Hahaha, childish ppl.

Mooooo: alvin , we support you ! IVY is NOTHING MAN . JUS A PLK AR ?
O.o, really uh. Plk then plk loh. I'm not angry~
Mooooo: scarly after kena pia by the bangala, she ditch jinyao & stead wif bangala . everytime go little india slack with those black ass hole. HAHA .

Mooooo: let her try chocolate sexual :D

Mooooo: After cutting , i will pay bangala $ & ask the bangala(S) fcuks her . since she

Mooooo: no lors .i will use pen knife cut her face write . B I T C H . HAHA

Mooooo: face like dog, wan step chio . give me see her , i step her face on e fl00r larh h0rhs .

Mooooo: i agree with alvin / nipple laa . she step lian one luhs .
HMMM, MOOOO. Cow name, haha. I step lian, nono. I'm civilised. Not like you, violent. Haha, step me on th floor? I don't even think you have th strength, weakling. use penknife cut my face? Try me. Haiyoyo. Pathetic ppl, nothing to do at home, then find ppl blog spam. Nvm, I can entertain you. Go ahead, saywhatever you like. I'll reply, and fyi, I don't give a damn.

....: alvin / nipple laa...i agreed on wadever you said. everytime act like she tau lidatt.then act like she very chio lidatt. is like wad th fcuk laa. then got bf then got luhh.
Oh, okay. Then why are you tagging to say that you agree? I thought you don't care? haha, no link -.-

-: Lol alvin tio spot. hahahaha.

pb: LOL . NIPPLE LAA & I'm always happy the taggers , aren't u ALVIN ?
That's why.
NIPPLE LAA: HAHA, who will believe laa. your picture so ugly bleakhhhh. you think you chio siboh. i bleaaaakhh la hor.
BLEAAAAKHH? OMGGG, WHICH CENTURY ALR, still have ppl twiting? Laughoutloud, disgracce to human kind.

Ohya, and Alvin, stop being a kid and have moodswing. Haha, fancy scolding me in my blog, and then msging me apologising, saying that you're kidding. Wow, contridicting man.
; Angmoh, soooo many ppl continue tagging le, you've got a show to watch (:

11:35 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link