changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Lil black men

Hmmm, no photos yet. Cos I've yet to find someone free enough to send it to my email. So sorry! Wonderful weekend. W my lil black & white men. I'm gonna buy you some colourful tees. HEHE* Well, miss Mandy so much! Darling has been calling for a chat over th weekend. Glad to hear that she's well & happy! Will be finding her on one of the days during March holidays! HAHA, DARLING WAIT FOR ME :D
Haha, & Jamie is officially my nuer le (; AHAHA, go swimming next time! *urhmmm*
School's starting soon! And I'm all prepared, & so excited, cos baby's coming back to school on Tuesday! (; Hope nothing goes wrong. I miss you );

10:56 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link