changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Let me go pls

1March is gone, & forgotten already. Sorry my friends, for letting you guys worry. And further more, it was he himself who chose this path. & yes, I've lost feelings for him. He was th one, that cause all these. I'm not blaming, just sick and tired of everything. I no longer love him already, not anymore.

And Alvin, you can say I'm just being cruel, yes I am. You didn't even cared when I was w you. So why should I? You regretted, but I've found a guy of my own now le. So pls, stop tagging already. You are trying to make me be back to you, but I never will. Even if one day he doesn't want me anymore.
You must have been thinking that I'm finding Jinyao as a replacement, but no. He really did make me touched. I'm not so cheap too, to be w anyone I don't love pls. This will be th last post for you; not because I love you, but because I can't stand th way you wanna make yao and me be apart. It's impossible.

Didn't post for so long already, cos I've been enjoying outside; and was so busy to post. :D
Went slacking for this few days, w yaoyao baby & a few friends. Haha, was so happy to be w him. He made me really feel like a princess, so pampered. And loved ofcourse. (: & I'm loving him too. Taddddda, i love you my dear. Smack asses! ^^

10:35 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link