changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Spammers read here :D

WOW WOW WOW. So many ppl tag me :D
Hmmm, Jessy & mak, hmmm whoever you are. Let me tell you. You guys are just damn lame la. Fancy tagging ppl when I don't even know you. Hmmm, well. I didn't really wanna entertain you, but since you're so interested in my life; then let me tell you :D
I'm enjoying myself, & I don't hong. Haha, I love my current boyf, that's all I know. And you guys just don't know how bad that Alvin tang used to treat me. He seems so kelian now, but I can tell you, it's all he deserve.

1:14 AM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link