changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

SINGAPORE FLYER (;

Singapore Flyer is so fun! Went w my whole entire big family & baby to City Hall, and sat on th flyer. Haha, it's really like you're flying! The scenery's not bad la, just that many of the buildings are still building in progress :D Humans looks likes ants from on top. Haha! Took lots & loads of photos, will be uploading it soon when I'm free (;

Ate at restaurant, and then went over to the River Cruise at Esplanade. Ice cream tastes awful, & there's FLIES & MINI LIZARDS in it. Ekkks :x Spent the whole day out till 9plus, and trained home -.- Cos my dad's car is currently under repair ><

Baby! Thanks for spending the whole day w me, & my family! Although I know you felt abit awkward, but you still wanna pei me. :D I really enjoyed myself alot, & do work hard okay? Must miss me too. I love you my dear <3

4:50 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link