changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

AISEH AISEH. So many things to talk about oh. Now let me tell you, yr words don't hurt me, at all. You said I'm ugly, flat chested? Well, guess you're referring to yrself ba. I'm glad that you're GREATLY AFFECTED by my posts, and ofcourse, YOU'R JEALOUS. Is he so useless in yr mind? Oh, nono. I don't think so. Cos if he is, I guess you wont even bother about him. Haha, you're just trying to vent yr anger, on why is he so not faithful to you right? HAHAHA.
So what if those words are really from him? I don't give a damn, yet I'm enjoying w him. No photos to prove, cos I DON'T BRAG. Not like you man LITIAN. Haha, I don't mind giving him money, so? That doens't prove that I'm stupid, nor he's useless, it just proves that we love eachother alot. You'r just envy, envying that I have him to love. Cos he doesn't give a fxuking damn about you anymore. Haha. Those stuffs you made for him, I've seen it; well. Truly lacking in originality. It's just some other ppl's idea, and you use it as YR OWN. I'm a plk? Woowooo. I guess you're too ba. Laughoutloud. Poor lil thing, you don't deserve love.

8:42 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link