changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Hey all! Hmmm, today's my 1 month anni w my dearest baby boy. So happy luh! Lol, baked cake for him! W the help of Haiye too. Haha, really much thank her for lending me her house to do the baking. Lala, didn't thought that I would even make through w him till 1 month. Hmmm, now I know we can le! (; So damn excited for what's gonna happen in the afternoon! Hope everything's will go according to plan :D

Currently in school right now. And exams are round the corner! Work hard my friends, haha. I'm gonna chiong on my studies; so that I won't retain again! :x Hmmm, music lessons are so boring, especially when the teacher talks alot. Zzz, and my teacher's naggy -.- Other than boring lessons, school's been fine. I've made lots of new friends, & got closer w th old ones.

Ha, that 'I forgot yr name girl' guess what? Jinyao loves me eh. We 1 month anni le eh. Haha, lol. Far from the don't know how many months you two had shared, but I can comfirm, this one month, I've made him happier than you did. He might not love me as much, but I know he'll in future. So don't brag, about him loving you alot. That's th past already loh. And, I didn't spam yr blog, I'm not so childish.
Bi's birthday coming le! ~


BABY! HAPPY 1 MONTH ANNI
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3

5:17 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link