changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Hey ppl! Didn't post for quite long le. Sorry! Btw, thankyou so much ppl! Who've helped me scold the spammers. But I believe you guys are busy ppl, so just ignore them. Wanna thank you guys so much! Especially Nuer, Wenfen and Sherri. Thanks (:

Hmmm, lots of photos not uploaded :x I'll try my best to upload it soon! Haha, was enjoying school and my March holidays. :D But sadly, didn't get to drink! Went Elden's Condo to swim ytd, w bi, Bishun and Cheekang, spent 4hours plus at the pool until it was 60 EARTH HOUR. Haha, can see that most Singaporeans didn't really give a damn about it, but the LJS we went to after our swim really did off the lights! Haha, but it was at the wrong timing, cos it's past 9.30 le. Laughoutloud.
Baby always spend the night outside, and then fetch me to school in the morning. Hmmm, don't wanna him to fall sick due to his sleepless nights. /:

Time flies la, the weekend is over le. & I'm still in my March holi mood o: HAHA. Bi, don't anyhow think le k? I will never ever patch back w Alvin de, cos I really don't have any feelings for him le. In fact, I'm just treating him like a stranger. Don't let us be affected by him, or anyone else okay? :D

10:21 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link