changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Haha, omg. Alvin Tang, stop being such a hypocrite le la. Look at yr own sent items.
" Hey sorry jus now call I call you say everyone dislikes you im sorry its not true is Just that i wanna make you angry. Are we still friends? Sorry. Please reply.
"
LAUGHOUTLOUD. After all this, if you think we still can be friends, then let me tell you. No we can't. You said yrself de, ytd if I answer yr calls, you'll stop irratating me. You said in th phone call, say wanna io come only, and also said we see eachother, I don't know you, you don't know me. I guess you've forgotten all about it already? Omg, please. Just stop disturbing me, you're spoiling the great time I'm having w my boyf. if you really just hate me so much, spam my blog. My phone's innocent, just don't disturb my life anymore. I don't wanna have anything to do w you already, not even as enemies, I don't even wanna admit I know you.
Hey taggers, if you guys think I'm such a plk and hongster, so be it. I wouldn't be giving a damn. Just make sure you identify yrself.

11:38 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link