changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Ohohoh. Wow, looks like there's someone faking my name in my tagboard. Well, that's stupid. Cos everyone knows that I'll only reply spams by posting. -.- Lol, that's why it sounds ridiculous, when you used my name to reply, when Litian didn't even tag my blog in the first place. So well, just jolly well fxuk off. Cos if you think by this, you'll hai me kn anything or what, then you're wrong le ba. Haha.

Lol, && Gabriel, just who are you? Laughoutloud. Wasting yr time spamming other ppl's blog when it's none of yr buisness? Wowwowwow, you seem to have loads of free time huh. Why not try studying? It'll make yr life better. Childish. -.-

Everything is over now le. I hope so, & life is peaceful for me; w the presence of Weixuan & Tinghui :D Thay made my life an enjoyment! & also ofcourse, my baby! (;

5:59 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link