changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Hey hello! Many friends of mine wanna me to post about what happened on Friday. So here I am! Responding to them, but I'm not gonna type in details, just roughly what happened. Hmmm, it wasn't regarding me and litian in the first place, cos it was all an misunderstanding. So well, I wasn't hurt, but I'm confused. Both sides had different sides of the story, but I didn't know which to believe. And so, I wasn't of much help that day. Baby I'm sorry. I am so useless. It hurts my heart, seeing what you guys; the readers had not seen. So I guess nobody will understand how I feel at that time, maybe only Tinghui & Rumin ba. I choose to ignore this incident, although it'll be recalled often. I love him, so no actions will be taken, and I guess, this is all I can do. What to do? I love him.

I've only got one word to say, STRESS. Lol, well well. Thank God there's still my friends to care for me, when I need someone to be there the most.

Never go out on Good Friday, luck won't be good. & now I believe it le.

Went Rumin's house downstairs to meet Tinghui & Rumin herself, slacked and saw Yonghao STUDYING at coffee shop near 940. Lol, that was a memorable sight, cos I didn't know they would study. Haha. Tried Kinder Joy for the first time! &, it's delicioussss. :D

Friends made me forget how stress I am, it's really good to have them w me (;

5:28 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link