changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is




Anyone has any jobs intro? Tsk, I'm finding a job! In order to buy my digital cam & phone :D


Here's pictures of both beautiful non-living thing! (: T707 & T77. Haha, both Ts. It should cos at least 1k plus for both ba.
Mofo, I just quarrelled w my parents, so I guess I wouldn't be given the money to purchase them. -.- Retards. They just don't understand the pleasure of not going school if you know the day's gonna end late; like 4.45. Zzz, damn. Well, exams are round the corner! Gonna work hard, real real hard :D
Goodluck my friends! (: But I hope some will retain in sec3, in order to wait for me. Heehee, quite impossible though- no one would retain, willingly.
Lala, baby's working now. & I'm rotting at home! Gonna change my blogskin first, and then study for Science & Lit! Time flies, it's MY already.
BABY BABY BABY~
I MISS MY BI :X


7:14 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link