changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

A night @ cousin's chalet

Wooohooo. It's the first time I see baby so hyper while talking to strangers that he's only met; like twice? Omg laaa, he became damn damn damn friendly. Cracking lame jokes, sharing camping experiences, etc. I enjoyed so much la! Just wokeup from a busy night. Everything went quite well, just that baby's like going MIA? Lol, guess he's working ba, that's why.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. (:
Was quite shagg btw, menses come & I fell sick! It all happens in one whole unlucky day. Laughoutloud, niece's sitting beside me right now! She's drinking her water quietly, watching me type. I doubt she understands most of the words, at least some I guess.

My posts looks so empty laaaa! Sorry friends, my phone might be gone for quite some time :x

Baby, everything is so wonderful w you around. I'm looking forward to what's gonna happen later. & you know what? We gonna 2 months soon le~ Time files, & I'm loving it. :DD

8:48 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link