changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Argh, no phone, so damn xinku can?! Going around lending phone from ppl. Anyone out there got spare phone? O.o Had Eng & Mt paper today, was quite okay, not much to talk about for that /: Hiong papers out of examination 'room', easy task ^^

School ends @ 11.45, slacked awhile, & went to find baby :D Lol, imma at home now, waiting for 3pm to come! :D Hahaha, I hope time files fast.

Lirong's at my house today! W damn loads of other sec 1 ppl. They're out now I guess, playing Blockcatching? Haha, fyi. Lirong's my bro's TO-BE girlf (:

Babybabybaby. ~ Haha, will not be posting for tmr, going Chalet @ Aloha.

I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU
I WANT NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU
I WANT NOBODY NOBODY NOBODY BUT JINYAO!

11:12 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link