changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

I love you, I love you, I love you

I've said it thrice,

& I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

The weekend's over le! Didn't really get to enjoy over at the chalet. But also, cos of this chalet, I found out that baby can takecare of me v well! Haha, laughoutloud. As you guys know, I'm sick -.- Surprisingly, bi didn't leave me alone to die. In fact, he rushed here & there in his Haro from Aloha back to his house to bring me medicine! Omg, like everyone there is shocked. Including me. I'm so touched la!

Glad he came, or not I guess my head would really 'explode'. Haha. Fever gone down abit le, but came back again ): Went school for 2 hours and then kn send back. Wish bi's here w me now laaaaaaa.

Hmmm, I regretted. For what I did, for how I used to be. If not for all those, we would be even happier now. If not for me, if not for my unstable feelings.

Treasuring someone is hard. Cos humans never learn.
We won't treasure anything, until it's gone.
I've lost you once before, & now, I'm sure, I will really really treasure you.

7:19 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link