changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Didn't post for days le~ Haha, gotta thanks Shaun, and my uncle.
Shaun borrowed me a spare phone! Ahha, and now I finally got a phone to use le :D Laughoutloud. Ppl do get my temp number yups :D

And my uncle, gave me a digital cam. That's why I can upload photos. Heehee.

Went swensens on Friday, together w Yayun, Pingping, Meijuan, Rumin, Jasper, & a few other guys! Yayun's sacked by our school, due to the cake incident! Hmmm, well, I'm happy for her anw, cos Junyuan's not a good working place for her. She's only 19, and she has to tolerate all the nonsense of our Principal & OM. Haha. :D
Saw Xiaoai over at Tm, laughoutloud. He's wearing somthing yellow w his couple. Haha, & his hair is damn short laaaa.


Photobucket Ping, Me & Meijuan

Photobucket Candid! :D


Photobucket
Marco, and someone's phone.
He threw it into the water accidentally. Ha.

2:15 AM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link