changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

MY BOYF IS IN LOVE W PINK! :D
School's getting more & more boring, w Mrs Kho teaching. Zzzz, the whole school's resting, yet she's teaching. New topics somemore. -.- Damn her uh. And, guess what, I only failed my geog, but i got 37th in class, over 40 ppl. Then overall in level, I've got 159/200. All because of GEOG.

Tmr's the last day of school, & I'm gonna taketaketake loads of photos! :D Just hope I don't forget to bring my cam tmr ): Ha. BIG BREAKFAST ~ Father's going school tmr, to find tcher, and also take back my mum's phone! Heehee.

Gonna collect my class tee later, & will take pics of it! Hmmm, holis are coming, & I'm so excited! Imma gonna enjoyenjoy man! Do nails, nails, nails!

Ohhhhh. Most impt of all, Marco got canned, I think, today in school (: Haha, serve him right laaaa :D I support Ping, for not forgiving him. Cos, even if it's me, I won't too. Never forgive, never forget!

Also, I took a video of a baby which my mother is babysitting now- Chloe. She roarrs like a tiger. Hmmm, you guys will know why, when I upload it up, soon.

"All that is required to feel here and now
is happiness, is a simple,
yet frugal heart"
I'm still gonna be loving Jinyao, no matter what others might say.


11:18 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link