changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Hey ppl! :D Was busy trashing out questions about Math & Science to teachers. Exams on this Tue! Omg, and I'm so dead. I haven't even started on any revision. Hmmm, have la, but just notes writing. Haha.

I'm so gonna retain again le manxz. This week's so damn shiok laaaa. Always out w Pris, Ping, Meijuan, Tinghui, Rumin, Dion, Clara, Changheng, and lots loads of ppl! Had lots of fun while waiting for baby to end work. These ppl rocks my life!

Shaun took back his spare phone that he lent me, and I got another from Marco. Haha. Finding jobs soon after exams, or maybe just open a shop or something. Yawns, school's getting boring, very boring.

Anybody ever heard of Xiang Si Dou? Or, something like that de. It's a red seed; meant to be picked up. Wooooo. Three crazy women, went all the way from Tamp to Kallang, just to get those. Yes, and one of them is me. Haha, the other two is Meijuan & Pris, my Waiyus! :D

And to my surprise, that place where the three are, were not red. It's green! Like normal patches of grass. Only when we stand on the grass, then we realised, it's all hidden within the grasses & mud. Damn! The whole process was so funny la! All three of us have what you call 'low blood' and we were there moving around picking up seeds for 2HOURS :D Although we complained, but I guess it's worth it. At least for me, that smile on his face makes me so happy! & I'm glad I did that.

Well, but the sad thing is, the three of us were so engrossed in those yuckky insects, and seeds- that we didn't even realised WE DIDN'T TAKE ANY PHOTOS. That's it. Haha, so I can't really have illustrations on how the proccedure of this goes, only words.

Well, goodlucks friends for exams! <33

Had many wishings to wish.
Firstly:
HAPPY 2ND MONTH ANNI, OF ME AND MY LIL BABY (:

Secondly-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIAJUN! :D

That's all for now le. Baby, I love you laaaa! :x

10:53 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link