changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Heyhey ho! I just realised I haven't been posting for soooooooooo long! Yups, was so busy w exams. And stuffs like my boyf :D Life's been so far so good. And I'm glad that my friends feels the same too. Especially Pris & Mj. Ha!

Feel so damn bad cos I'm supposed to meetup Sherri, but I can't really make it. I hope both of us will be free on the next meeting. I missed her! ): Omg.

And oh. I got back my phone already. So I'm using back th 8383 number le. Argh, but unfortunately, the line's overdue, so I can't really do any outgoing contact. So please bear w me awhile ppl! I'll contact you guys soon, I promise; SOON.
My advise ppl, never to use M1. It scams ppl's money. Like for the past month, my phone & sim is w the teacher, then how on earth did I even overuse that fxukedup line? Lol, some MOFO company. -.-

Baby's sleeping now, when it's like 3plus in the afternoon already.
Ppl come and go in my life, but I'm satisfied w whoever I have now -
Friends who cared, and my Love <3

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY EVELYN (:
HER BIRTHDAY'S ON 13 MAY :X

12:15 AM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link