changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Haha, :D
I've just uploaded pics that I took w Mj & Pris Waiyu~ Laugh.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Went back to Junyuan Pri today, w Changheng, Ping & Zhimei. Haha! The teachers in school still remained the same as they were! Heehee, still damn funny. And Mr Patrick T--, still as gay as ever. Well, the kids there are having Meet-The-Parents session today, so they don't really have time to entertain me, so well, just walked around the school like tourists. The V-head there, named Chua Xian Wei, help us took photos! Heehee, credits to him (:

Saw my bro's photo, at one of the staircase. Ha! My bro look damn innocent then. Here's the picture. I actually took it down. Memories ley! :D

Photobucket


Ate there, the food was okayokay only, compared to how it is last time! Hmmm, well. But still, not bad. Just that Changheng got scammed by the stall 1 auntie, MuahChee for $1! Haha, damn funny.


Photobucket

After that went T1 shop awhile, then taidi-ed at Central Park till now, went home w baby! :D

Some of the pics are w Ping, so will be uploading it later :D

Photobucket
Rose, and I :D

Photobucket
Tinghui! (:

Darlingdarling, be mine tonight! :D


5:36 AM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link