changed to http://clickthlove.onsugar.com (:

............................................................................................................................................

Hating you ain't easy, loving you is

Hey Earthlings. D:
Haven't blog for long. Gotten my results, for the paperwise ones. Haha, guess what?
I flunk almost everything. I've gotten back like Lit, Eng, Chinese, Physics & Bio. Passed everything except for Eng. Well, yes. I passed, but still - It's only borderline pass. Seriously just borderline.

Speechless when I saw my Physics paper. It was so easy?! Yet I just got a 27/40 ><>

Got to know of this guy, called M - - - -.
Well, didnt wanna say his name out, JUST TO GIVE HIM SOME FACE.
But I guess, practically almost everyone who reads my blog knows who. He's someone in my school. Yes, he.

This someone STEALS, BACKSTABBED, AND LIED.
Well, he's just been found th thief that had stolen my darling's phone about a few months ago. At first, I thought he's just a bad boyf. He uses girlf's money, and even had scolded her.

Yupp, he appears to be so damn innocent that no one can even realise that he's the thief. He steals, and then pretend to be good. -.-

He'll most probably be saying, "Oh, no. It's not like that de. I've my own reasons, I need help"
He always says that, when his lies were discovered. So ppl from my school, just beware of him. This guy that seemed to be so friendly, is the worse threat ever.

He might be going ns soon le, I hope not :x
Baby, don't worry alrights? I'll be right here waiting. :D
Nothing is gonna change the fact - that I love you <3


8:29 PM  -  I didn't even know its coming ♥


Normal | bold | Italic | Underline | Link